will speak about Hiring Right to build your team…and fit your style
Day One (April 3) of the 2-day TEA Summit of the Themed Entertainment Association is a limited-seating Executive Master Class.
Visit the official blog for more information about the TEA Summit.
- has more than 20 years recruiting experience resulting in more than 1,000 hires across the US
- has very high standards
- is passionate about talent and excellence
- helps companies find the best talent to grow their bottom line
- helps hiring managers figure out what and who they need to hire to achieve their goals
- has successfully hired over 1,000 individuals for varied positions such as: NYC mailroom attendant, Chicago graphic artist, Washington D.C. sales person, Los Angeles Project Manager, Dallas litigation consultant, Baltimore Controller, San Francisco programmer, Annapolis CIO…
- has led classes for hiring managers to enable them to hire right, save time, and avoid lawsuits
- also works as a career coach and has a strong technology sales background